1. WinSupplier website is operated by PC DIRECT SP. Z O.O. based in Aleje Jerozolimskie 85/21 02-001 Warsaw, Poland and registered under REGON 362966966 in Polish Registry of Companies.
2. To place an order at winsupplier.com website the customer is required to provide at least their name and email address and accept terms and conditions.
3. Personal data of the users shall be gathered and processed by PC DIRECT exclusively for its own use. PC DIRECT will not reveal any of customer's personal data including email address to any third party unless it is required by law.
4. As a member of the EU, Poland implemented Directive 95/46/EC on data protection by the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) (PDPA). The PDPA regulates the processing of personal data. WinSupplier website is operated in full accordance with the law of Poland an the European Union, especially with the provisions of the above mentioned Personal Data Protection Act.
5. Unless the user expresses their consent their email address, phone number or other personal data provided will not be used for marketing purposes.
6. The user has the right to view and correct their personal data, as well as the right to demand their data removal from the database.
V 1.1 July 26, 2017